1. What was decided upon? (e.g. what has been updated or changed?) All Management 2ND-FLOOR location items should be changed to WITHDRAWN before migration to Alma.
2. Why was this decided? (e.g. explain why this decision was reached. It may help to explain the way a procedure used to be handled pre-Alma) With the remodeling at the Management Library, no items were supposed to have the 2ND-FLOOR location in Alma.
3. Who decided this? (e.g. what unit/group) Management library staff in consultation with the Cataloging/Metadata Group
4. When was this decided? 2/1/2018
5. Additional information or notes. CaMPS staff began changing the locations to WITHDRAWN for all items and changing the location in any attached holdings records as well.