1. What was decided upon? (e.g. what has been updated or changed?) All WMCTR items had been moved out of what was the Women’s Center library and were no longer in the library system, so all of these items needed to be deleted from Acorn.
2. Why was this decided? (e.g. explain why this decision was reached. It may help to explain the way a procedure used to be handled pre-Alma) Items were no longer a part of the library catalog and the books themselves had been discarded.
3. Who decided this? (e.g. what unit/group) Cataloging/Metadata Group
4. When was this decided? 2/2/2018
5. Additional information or notes. Those that were the only items on the records had the bib record removed as well in the deletion process. Any attached active orders would cause the items not to be deleted and would be dealt with by Acquisitions staff, but there were none of these. Any with MarcHoldings records for other items that may be attached to the records were to be sent to cataloging/maintenance staff for clean-up.