1. What was decided upon? (e.g. what has been updated or changed?) Decided that we would not delete these items before the migration of data. A script was run to get the catkeys for these and those were sent to Jamen. At the point that the records were imported into Alma, he just excluded these records from migrating.
2. Why was this decided? (e.g. explain why this decision was reached. It may help to explain the way a procedure used to be handled pre-Alma) APL-REJECT and APL-DUP locations have no corresponding use in Alma.
3. Who decided this? (e.g. what unit/group) ILS Migration Systems Group
4. When was this decided? 2/6/2018
5. Additional information or notes.