1. What was decided upon? (e.g. what has been updated or changed?)
* Former library staff who have left the library in good standing and are no longer employed by Vanderbilt University will be move to the “system-wide courtesy user” user group and receive a 28-day circulation policy.
2. Why was this decided? (e.g. explain why this decision was reached. It may help to explain the way a procedure used to be handled pre-Alma)
* Former library staff needed to be moved to a different user group other than “Heard Library Staff”
3. Who decided this? (e.g. what unit/group)
* Access Services
4. When was this decided?
* Fall 2018
5. Additional information or notes.