1. What was decided upon? (e.g. what has been updated or changed?)
Maximum fine that a faculty can have on their accounts has increased to $325.
2. Why was this decided? (e.g. explain why this decision was reached. It may help to explain the way a procedure used to be handled pre-Alma)
In the old system, when faculty has more than $100 fines on their accounts, they are blocked from renewing and borrowing items from the library system. Library has decided to increase the limit when moving to the new system.
3. Who decided this? (e.g. what unit/group)
CLD and Access Services Committee.
4. When was this decided? June 2018.
5. Additional information or notes.