1. What was decided upon? (e.g. what has been updated or changed?)
Allied Health Program students records will be loaded from VUMC feed, and they will be given “VUMC-STAFF” user group, with “Allied Health” as a statistical category.
2. Why was this decided? (e.g. explain why this decision was reached. It may help to explain the way a procedure used to be handled pre-Alma)
Student in Allied Health program at VUMC have been given student privileges in the library although they are not officially count as Vanderbilt students. Their records are coded in VUMC HR system as “non-employees”. To provide them access to the library, and not transfer their fines to Student Accounts like Vanderbilt Students, we will load their records from VUMC feed, and assign them to “vumc-staff” user group, a less privileged user group, but still have library access.
3. Who decided this? (e.g. what unit/group)
4. When was this decided? 3/27/2019
5. Additional information or notes.