1. What was decided upon? (e.g. what has been updated or changed?)
Give Annex Circulation Desk the ability to checkout items in all Annex locations.
2. Why was this decided? (e.g. explain why this decision was reached. It may help to explain the way a procedure used to be handled pre-Alma)
For general public Annex request, it was sent in as Annex Request, item will be delivered to respective libraries for checkout, no need to checkout from Annex Circulation Desk. But before we fully integrate Interlibrary Loan and Faculty Delivery Services into Alma, Annex still receive ILL/Faculty Delivery requests via separate emails, still need to check out items to ILL/Faculty Delivery pseudo patron to continue their interaction with ILL department. To help with Annex staff workflow, decrease number of clicks, it is decided to turn on Annex Circulation Checkout function before we get ILL fully integrated into Alma.
3. Who decided this? (e.g. what unit/group)
Systems group after consulting with Annex staff and Access Services Committee chair.
4. When was this decided? 04-04-2019
5. Additional information or notes.