1. What was decided upon? (e.g. what has been updated or changed?)
SirsiDynix Symphony (Acorn) scheduled to be shutdown Dec. 14, 2018.
2. Why was this decided? (e.g. explain why this decision was reached. It may help to explain the way a procedure used to be handled pre-Alma)
We switched from SirsiDynix to Ex Libris just under 4 months ago. During this time we continued to run SirsiDynix in parallel to allow data to be retrieved. We had initially planned on shutting down SirsiDynix in October but extended it through November. Our current plan is to shutdown the system Friday, December 14th at 5:00pm.
3. Who decided this? (e.g. what unit/group)
ILS Implementation Group
4. When was this decided? November 2018
5. Additional information or notes. Notice was sent out to all staff about the shutdown date and staff were urged to submit INFORMs as soon as possible if they needed LTDS to retrieve information from the old Acorn system.